Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Another Wonderful Experience!!!!!

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

I loved that the ship had the touch screen monitors so you could find your way around the ship, always love the shows ,the glow party/white party, the crew ,the food, my tan!!!!!!. Nothing needs to be changed Norwegian Ships at all!!! And I always recommend Norwegian.

the room was great the bed was comfortable just the bathroom was a little smaller
Children's Programs didn't travel with a child
Miami, Florida
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I didn't feel comfortable on that island the security for the beach that was suppose to watch your stuff was trying to sell things to
Belize City, Belize

If don't rushing after visiting a port go Norwegian!!!! FREESTYLE!!!