Another Wonderful Experience!!!!!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2016

I loved that the ship had the touch screen monitors so you could find your way around the ship, always love the shows ,the glow party/white party, the crew ,the food, my tan!!!!!!. Nothing needs to be changed Norwegian Ships at all!!! And I always recommend Norwegian.

didn't travel with a child

the room was great the bed was comfortable just the bathroom was a little smaller

If don't rushing after visiting a port go Norwegian!!!! FREESTYLE!!!

I didn't feel comfortable on that island the security for the beach that was suppose to watch your stuff was trying to sell things to