Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Mexico

My daughter's 16th birthday cruise

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Room Type: Suite

My favorite the Waterpark,  beds needs a lot of improvement, they are hard and bad for people with back problems like myself,yes I would recommend this cruise to my friends and family ,4 stars because of the beds,and small pool for the size of this ship.

Cabin space was good beds are hard we all woke up with back pains everyday, ordered Pizza on our last night, they said we had a fee, no problem, never got our Pizza fell asleep waiting for it, not good service for a midnight craving. Jacob did an awsome job he was the best steward.

Do your shopping before your excursions, their is no time to shop when you get back, the trip getting to the excursions are 1 and half hrs to 45 minutes each, we did, the monkeys, in Honduras, Horseback riding in Mexico and the altun Ha in Belize, all were fun and safe people and staff great.

1 Comment