Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise Again? Maybe

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

I enjoyed the shows, parties and the diversity of the people on board. I did not care for The Haven concept not the exclusive pool area. The ship is beautiful however we did not care for the general pool area was too small and subsequently packed on non-port days. The food ranged from average to very good.

The layout was problematic. The hangers would bang against the interior of the closet. There was no space between the sofa and my bed which made it awkward to mount. Nice bathroom and desk area.
Reducing the long lines to disembark would be great.
The pool is too small for such a large ship. Although we were interested purchasing access to the private pool for The Haven residents and guests, they were sold out. I felt the ship was designed to maximize gambling & alcohol consumption revenue. The ship was clean.
I found it disappointing that more time was not allocated to Nassau and Tortola. With so much time at sea I would have preferred to spend more time at island beaches and touring...particularly since the ship's pool was always crammed.
The evening top deck parties were a lot of fun, as were the numerous shows.
Most of them were great.
The food in the cafe was consistent however the restaurants were spotty. The final morning all passengers had to dine at the cafe which got incredibly crowded. Not well planned.
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
go to the beach
go on a local tour and to the beach.

The activities were very entertaining. The guests were diverse and interesting. It was a lot more fun than I expected.