Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Poor customer satisification

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

I sail on Caribbean Escape on June 18,2016 out of Miami Florida. First I was told by Nicole Gomley booking agent that the service charges and gratuity fees could be waived or lessen. From the beginning lies; once I check in with Guest Services on the 6 floor they explain to me that the customers could no longer tip themselves but other words the amount of  service charges and gratuity would be charge to your on board account. For myself 13.50 per day and my son 13.50, daughter 13.50 which total  $40.50 a day which at the end of the cruise was $283.50 but my problem was in the Manhattan Restaurant on June 21,2016 waitress first name Cherie was very rude to my entire family my daughter order top sirloin steak well done it was broke out raw, then she asked for daughter do she want her to take it back to have the chef to put back on the grill to be cooked. We left the Restaurant because she was upset. The second incident was the water slide on the top deck which my daughter has numerous amount of piercing which she had to remove because of policy no problem with that the problem was with the water slide she is 6'2 130 pounds and she was in a slide which drops you so many feet down before you even slide. She got stuck in one of the tunnels and had to scream,beat, to get the slide attendant to notice her while tunnel is filling up with water. My daughter announces to me that the attendant was telling her that she must have been going through something with all of those piercing she had on. Now I thought this was very unprofessional. Next we all went down to the Oshennah Bar and Grill my daughter is an Lesbian which she dresses like a tom boy she had on a Tank top now this is the second visit to this restaurant the receptionist asked her to leave because she had on a Tank Top without asking were she a girl or a boy. So she leaves and change to come back in and she approached the receptionist squeeze her breast to indicate that she was all female and the receptionist apologize. The only good place to dine was the Garden buffet and Savor and Taste. My cabin was great the only person who really deserved the gratuity was my House keeper Emanuel if I could have tipped I would have gave him a $150.00 for his outstanding service cause he cleaned the state room 11214 like I clean my house super!!!! My cabin was also register to different person when I first got there and I had to clear that up also. This was the first and worst cruise I have ever been on.

Excellent