Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise was okay.

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

The best part of the cruise was to relax with my husband on our anniversary.  I feel the prices on the ship was outrageous.  Need to have more variety of music it is a Caribbean Cruise, I did not hear any calypso or reggae.  It was mostly Spanish or American.

The Cabin it self was fine. It was our lock on the door was not closing unless you slammed it really hard. No Photos.
Need more variety. Especially desserts.

Actually, if you like a lot of shopping and wanting to do things on the Ship you should bring lots of money with you.

1 Comment