Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Some good some not so good

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

Overall my NCL experience was a good one. There were just a few things I was not happy with. The shore excursion to Coral World was the worst. The place is old run down and in great need of repair. After being there for about 30 minutes my husband and I left. We did not even do what we paid for which was to swim with the sea turtles. If it were me I would not even offer this to the guests anymore.

Every resturant we went to on board we excellent except for the Brizilian steak house. The food was uninteresting and bland. All entertainment was good with the exception of Beau Tahana. He was rude, not funny. I was not sure if he was a musician or trying to be a comic.