Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice ship but service attention needs help

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise is spending with the family quality time and the food!!! Hands down the food was delicious, the servers were nice and attentive. However, I have paid and planned couple of surprises for my moms bday and let me just say that the communication from the crew members are off! I felt that from the front desk guest services from operations/ operator were not on the same page. I kept reminding them and they keep on giving me the wrong info of what I requested... Saying there is no such thing as a gift card when I was told by phone that they will have one ready at my mom room. It was a mess when it came to communication. Also, our housekeeper Eric was a huge disappointment. Not making out bed when requested and asking if we needed something.. Responding yes and his response well take it now cause I will forget. Really?! It's your duty to make sure I have everything I need when making the room. I kept seeing our old used towels being folded not providing clean ones as I requested. It's been a headache with service. Overall I gave it a four star because the entertainment , shows and dining was superb and the ship was nice! I would recommend it but norwegian should recast some of the employees.

Very small compared to the Disney cruise (inside state room) . The soap dispenser literally fell off while showering which I jumped from the loud bang.
Mostly the guest services (front desk) and housekeeper

Bring cash on board and off board also if traveling with a child or infant bring a small stroller as all the halls are narrow.