Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

ESCAPING TO THE CARIBBEAN

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

Positive Suggestions:

Dining Walking/Reservation - We prefer the set time to eat, but following your system this is what happened.  Difficulty reserving we couldn't do it in the room, calling or using the outside big screens.  We founded the staff of Savor and Taste were overwhelmed with so many people.  The greeting part of the staff didn't feel that we were welcomed, the waiting time from bread and water to the first course took more than 20 minutes.  When we went to the Manhattan Room that was completely outstanding from the beginning to the end.  The staff was excellent, team work, all the staff were connected.  The recommendation is the staff of Savor and Taste need to be at the same category or even better as the Manhattan's staff.

Onboard Activities - Knowing that the Administration is coming with the Free styling that can work better if in your website you provide more information about what will be happening that way the person can pack all what is needed to be part of the activities ( 80's, neon night and others).  I was super sad that I could be dressing  for the 80's and I didn't have anything in my luggage to be part of the event.  Night out was not too bad but I still like the formal dinner because you can see it as WOW!!! dressing like a prince/princess night.... The white night is the one that you changed to neon and I'm glad that I have my white clothes for that night because I didn't have any neon even an accessory to go with.  Again the best is be more informative with tips for the people to pack for the purpose to have fun!!!!!

The excursions are a little bit pricey for what the local vendors offer.  Then we got the excursion deal from Cruise Only thinking that we got a deal and in the boat were more cheaper. I was not a happy camper at all.  Excursion Example:  St. Thomas was a combo of shopping, sight seeing and beach.  We could go walking distance and shop, the sight seeing was on the way to the beach, we could get a taxi and stop on the way taking pictures and continue the trip in taxi to the beach.  We paid for that trip what we paid in another cruise and included food that was excellent. When the person select the excursion is because is the safe way to go but the expectation are to have fun for the price that was paid.

Days at Ports:  I was expecting that we going to be at earlier time at the ports to  having more fun.

I loved the feel when I got in the cabin. The comfort of the bed was excellent like clouds....lol. Mr. Fidel Chacon was our hero in all the 7 days. His dedication, acknowledge and service was excellent. All the details were super!
Very organized. You cover and consider all the situations for all the people. Excellent coordination. NCL rock!!!
The best of the best! The boat inside and outside was outstanding in the design and cleanliness. Kudos about the "washi washi" was super! I love it! that avoid to many people getting sick.
The excursions are a little bit pricey for what the local vendors offer.
Doesn't apply to us in this trip.
Edna Avellanado from Manhattan Room was our hero. She made our night the best with her attention and pampered us with a fresh coffee at the end.
The food was excellent. Everything was super! I love it.....
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The vendors selected for the excursion don't provide the best of the excursion for the price that we paid.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Bring clothes for 80's, white night, neon, dress to impress and comfy clothes. Be sure to make a good selection of your excursion if not research about the port and rent a bike, motorcycle, car or taxi and do it on your own using the fear vendors.