Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst Service EVER!

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

The ship is fantastic! Stuff to do for ALL age groups.

The service (or lack of I should say) was like nothing I have ever experience in my life!

1. one bartender rolled his eyes at us when we asked for a drink

2. another bartender reprimanded my husband for asking for a menu

3. Most crew members were not knowledgeable in the ship and activities, rather would pass us along to someone else for info.

like everything there was a handful of people who were pleasant, courteous, and kind. Unfortunately the majority were rude and nasty!

We will NEVER cruise with NCL again. I rather pay a little more for the fare and have a REAL vacation experience rather than feel like I am walking on egg shells around the staff.