Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Met every expectation and more!

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

We had a magical vacation on the Norwegian Escape. We enjoyed our balcony stateroom which was large enough for the two of us. The food was excellent and we particularly enjoyed the "my time" dining so we could have intimate meals for two and not be forced to socialize with strangers. There was always something exciting happening on the ship - literally never a dull moment. I would like to see the wifi offered at a reasonable rate or even free for passengers. We are already paying a tremendous amount for everything else. I have a sick mother at home and being out of touch was a constant source of worry for me. It also would've been nice to have lounge chairs on the balcony for sunbathing instead of the chairs, but the balcony was a bit too small for that.

Great Cabin, but the balcony was a bit small. You can see our photos on facebook at Melian Studios.
Children's Programs N/A, but from what I saw, the kids were having a great time.

We were glad that we brought some of our own beverages on the ship. It helped defray some of the bar costs.