Norwegian Escape

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

We loved  the ship and the ship staff! Everything was wonderful. For our first cruise, I don't think we could have asked for a better first experience. The only complaint I have is for the one shore excursion  we took  to Atlantis located in the Bahamas. I paid  quite a lot of money for the tickets and we only got to spend about 3 hours there. If I would have known further in advance, I would have cancelled my reservation and hopefully got my money back. But overall I will  definitely use Norwegian cruise lines again and look forward to our next cruise.

Loved our cabin and the nice gentleman who cleaned and took care of us!

Plan activities at each port and know things may not go as planned.