Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beautiful cruise, but the food and the shows ok

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

I loved the ship, and the people who worked there, but the food and the shows were mediocre, the same food everyday! Also I do not like all the wasted bread at the main dining room and how you have to paid extra for food, already paid  extra for three restaurants.

Nice
Children's Programs no apply
After midnight show and the vocals one boring, the other one you had to paid. The comedian good, but at the end of the week same material
Everybody really nice, specially Jonathan Hernandez bartender from the atrium.
The same food every day, if you want something else you have to paid for it! We went to MODERNO restaurant and the chicken was raw, they came and I apologized to me, but also I asked for the steak well done and they brought me a piece burnt, really disappointed!

1 Comment