Amazing Time - - Thank God for the Vibe Beach Passes

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Norwegian Escape

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

Ship: Norwegian Escape

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

Had an amazing time with my husband and our friends.  My review would be significantly different if we had not been able to get the Vibe Beach Passes.  Roberto & Rowman (bartenders at Vibe) made our entire vacation. Food was incredible and ship was very clean and modern.

Ship Experiences

Rowman & Roberto (Vibe) made our trip. Other staff was just OK and I'm not sure if that was because Rowman & Roberto were so great.

I don't think the ship was made wide enough. Because the ship is so tall there was a lot of movement. More movement then I have ever experienced.

Room steward was great! Room was clean & beautiful. The full size shower and double sinks were amazing!

Purchase the Vibe Beach Passes! There are only a limited amount (70 passes I believe) but it is a completely different world. Do NOT go directly to guest services! Go to Headliners with your whole group as they will not give you passes for everyone unless they are present.

Ports Of Call