Amazing Time - - Thank God for the Vibe Beach Passes

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape
Cabin Type: Suite

Had an amazing time with my husband and our friends.  My review would be significantly different if we had not been able to get the Vibe Beach Passes.  Roberto & Rowman (bartenders at Vibe) made our entire vacation. Food was incredible and ship was very clean and modern.

Rowman & Roberto (Vibe) made our trip. Other staff was just OK and I'm not sure if that was because Rowman & Roberto were so great.

I don't think the ship was made wide enough. Because the ship is so tall there was a lot of movement. More movement then I have ever experienced.

Room steward was great! Room was clean & beautiful. The full size shower and double sinks were amazing!

Purchase the Vibe Beach Passes! There are only a limited amount (70 passes I believe) but it is a completely different world. Do NOT go directly to guest services! Go to Headliners with your whole group as they will not give you passes for everyone unless they are present.