Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Expected better

Sail Date: March 19, 2016

NCL made some unexpected changes that was very disappointing,such as only allowing Gold and Platinum members priority boarding as well as having us wait after check in to be called by groups to board. It also seemed to me that the overall friendliness and courteousness of the staff was lacking to me and my family. Whoever was behind or in front of us was always appreciated more so than we were. My expectations were high because of my two prior experiences, but sadly I'm really rethinking who my future cruise line will be with.

very spacious and clean