Worthy Experience

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

My 8 days at sea were relaxing and interesting. The best part was meeting new people. I also appreciated being recognized as a bachelor guest and placed near other single people. The highlight of my day was sitting in a hot tub with a beer in one hand. On a final note, the activities were fun. Everything from the water slides to the dances were to the movies in the ship's atrium made for a trip without even a moment of boredom.

No complaints about my cabin. I slept better in it than in my own bed at home.

I think my best advice is to read carefully the activities for each day which are kindly placed in your cabin each day. You don't want to miss anything that might interest you. My secondary advice is to take at least a 2.5 hour organized tour at every shore excursion.