Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Wonderful new ship! Great Crew!

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Room Type: Suite

What can I say from embarkation handled well very impressed, on board quickly! Impressed that they had several different restaurants open instead of the usual crowded buffet area on the first day! We found this to be really thought out!

Room 8714 deck eight in unusual area but it was really awesome! Very large balcony with two chaise lounges, two chairs larger table! Apparently high end staff have rooms in very front of ship, as we were greeted daily, with acknowledgements and smiles! Nice large bathroom, big shower, double sink as well! We had unlimited drink package, along with specialty dinner package, there was not a restaurant we didn't really enjoy the food! What can I say in general the ship is new very well maintained! The pool area a little conjested as with most ships, but that's to be expected! Yes there is smoke along the casino hallway but that's on most ships again that's to be expected! I ignore most negative reviews, its only what you make it and I always make my cruises happy, fun time!

Brat Pack dinner show was great, not my favorite meal but adequate this is a personal taste something to be judge by each individual!
Wine Lovers Musical was excellent on sea day at 12:30 in afternoon food very good!
Ganesen room steward excellent! However one thing to Ncl these stewards could use some help too many rooms expected from one steward to make everyone happy! We always left our room neat!

If your a first time cruiser this ship might be overwhelming! You will quickly find that Ncl is a good cruise line, but it is getting a little pricey! Try others we have found several lines that we enjoy! Lastly it's all what you make of it!!