Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great ship

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

The ship was great except that it had over 4000 people on it.  This made the pool area crazy.  Not great for little kids.  Someone pooped in the pool the first day.  Getting a chair outside is impossible after 6am.  Waitstaff was hit or miss.  One waitress in one of the main dining rooms asked if my wife was having another girl.  She is not pregnant! (was wearing a ruffly sundress...)  FoodRepublic was really good though.  I wish I spent the extra money for a Disney Cruise...

cabin was amazing. best part of the cruise. couldn't imagine it being any better.
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
do not go to Atlantis. Terrible!!! place is in disrepair and way too crowded with bussed in tourists such as ourselves. i would be really angry if I was a paying guest there for sure.

by 630am all chairs poolside anywhere near sun were gone. way too many people on the ship. they should make room for another pool area.