Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Go with Carnival or Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

From the moment I got on I started to remember why I never travel with Norwegian. I tried to get some things taken care of from the moment I got on the ship and nothing was resolved the ENTIRE cruise. Also I ate at the pathetic excuse for fine dining restaurants and I am not a food snob but these people couldn't cook fish for their lives. The swordfish tasted like a lemon, grouper was dry and tasted fishy. (I'm from Florida eat grouper quite often it is not supposed to taste fishy) the 3 nights I had steak I asked for rare and they always came out well done and I sent it back every time but no one seemed to care or had a sense that the cooks messed up. I even decided to pay out of pocket for a meal and I had to send it back because they cooked the lamb well done!! They gave me rotten strawberries dipped in chocolate in my room. No one on this cruise on the staff had any care about you unless you gave them money under the table. You would wait 20 minutes with your card out waiting for a drink. The night clubs aren't even night clubs as I've been on many cruises and the 2 night clubs are pathetic for a ship this size. The comedians on the ship did the same exact show 3 times in a week and people told me the Broadway shows sucked and don't even waste my time!! I created my own fun and still had an awesome times with my friends. Don't waste your time with Norwegian. The only time where it might be worth it if you have all drinks, and food and excursions taken care of but even then that's iffy due to the quality of the staff. I think the only staff member who rocked was my room steward.

Awesome cabin!!! the studios are really really cool!

Night clubs suck! Only 2! The ship seem s only to be built to nickel and dime you. The ship is nice but it just feels like that all Norwegian cares about is money. Make sure you buy the unlimited food package otherwise you're stuck with a unchanging buffet and crappy wait staff in the min dining hal