Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Recovered from First Day Shock

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

This was my first cruise and the first day I wanted to jump ship. After we checked in where we had to wait for about 1/2 hour because we were told the system was down, we boarded. First there was the search for a seat at the Garden Cafe and then the sad realization that already there was no where to sit in the pool area. I was also bombarded with all the extra fees. Even though I had purchased a beverage package, a simple bottle of water was a charge. Complimentary entertainment was ver limited. I will say the food was good ( we paid for the dining pkg) and our balcony room was very comfortable and well maintained. I would rather go to an all inclusive resort like the Riu where everything is included and there are not money puzzles to figure out.

Very well taken care of . My only negative response would be that on the beverage plan there should be a complimentary bottle of wine that you could enjoy on your balcony.
Pool space limited.
Boring! Art Auctions and shopping sucked up the agenda.
Too many had a charge and complimentary ones just repeated day to day.