Recovered from First Day Shock

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 06, 2016

This was my first cruise and the first day I wanted to jump ship. After we checked in where we had to wait for about 1/2 hour because we were told the system was down, we boarded. First there was the search for a seat at the Garden Cafe and then the sad realization that already there was no where to sit in the pool area. I was also bombarded with all the extra fees. Even though I had purchased a beverage package, a simple bottle of water was a charge. Complimentary entertainment was ver limited. I will say the food was good ( we paid for the dining pkg) and our balcony room was very comfortable and well maintained. I would rather go to an all inclusive resort like the Riu where everything is included and there are not money puzzles to figure out.

Boring! Art Auctions and shopping sucked up the agenda.

Too many had a charge and complimentary ones just repeated day to day.

Pool space limited.

Very well taken care of . My only negative response would be that on the beverage plan there should be a complimentary bottle of wine that you could enjoy on your balcony.