Trap Huge Spending For Teenage

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Escape

My 11 year old son use his room card spending US$590 at Video Arcade without  parent's permission . When the 5th day's morning on the cruise we received the 10 pages long invoice with all the one dollar sorts spending we are totally shocked.  How could a child play at the Casino managed Video Arcade without inform his parent. Even the fifth floor's Kid's club needs parent sign him in and out everyday. I only open one stateroom for three of us (Son and the parents), the Norwegian cruise line connect all three persons' spending to my credit card without provide me with warning or suggestion to close my son's account in regards to this kind of unexpected high spending. It's our family's first cruise experience and we fly from New Zealand to try this new cruise expect to enjoy the journey,  Unfortunately, it become a totally learning lecture for us to know how the cruise attracts and encourages everyone on board to over spend , even provide Child chance to get into Casino controlled Video Arcade without adult's supervision. Feel so sorry for Norwegian Cruise Line. Every parent should be informed these potential spending risks on their children.