Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Just OK

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The "new" ship was my reason for booking however certain features left me disappointed. The main pool ( whee all the activities take place) is way too small for the number of people on this ship. There are so many lounge chairs pushed together around the main pool that you need to literally fall onto the chairs. The mini suite I booked was smaller than any balcony room I have booked. Many adults I spoke to had the same sentiments and while I like NCL I won't be returning to this ship.

see comment