Not Impressed

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Escape
Cabin Type: Suite

The new NCL Escape would be fine for families with children, not older adults. They missed the boat here. Service was"do it yourself or it won't get done". The food was second class, unless you want to pay for it and then was just ok. NCL freestyle sailing is totally not for me or my family. I personally will not sail with this cruise line again, I want my vacation to be just that, a vacation.

We won't be sailing on any NCL ship in the future! Did not like their "freestyle" idea of sailing. Service was lacking everywhere on this ship. We have been on 27 cruises thic cruise was one of the poorest. Only bright moment was watching the million $ quartet again.