Norwegian Escape Sailing 12/12/15

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Escape
Cabin Type: Suite

The ship itself is very nice, however a few of the crew members were not so nice. In addition, the food was ok, but not what I expected.  I have been on several cruises and I realize that the food in the dining room at dinner time is usually fine dining, but it was not tasty at all.  This ship does not have a captains night so there isn't a night where lobster is served but you can purchase lobster any night for 19.99.  Its not a bad price but I am so use to other cruise lines offering it in their menu.