Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Some very good, others could be improved

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

The food was great and the service in restaurants OK sometimes excellent.

Enjoyed all the activities on the 17 and 18th floors.  Didn't think there were enough competitions--as least not like on other Norwegian cruises.  Was really upset that there were not more work out session for which there was not a charge.

Enjoyed the trivia and other games held in the Atrium.

Wish you had a section on the bulletin that was shows on tonight because we missed some not knowing they were shows.

I participated in song recognition game and the team I was on won but we did not get any prizes for this.  I was totally surprised by this.

I like the ship but prefer the smaller ones except for the activities--rope course, slides, mini golf, etc

Thought crew did most everything they could to make it a fun experience..

Always cleaned well and did nice towel arrangement.