Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great time however problem with dining packageFood about

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

Let me first start out by saying that the ship was absolutely incredible.  The staff could not have been more accommodating and friendly.  The shows were very well done and thoroughly enjoyable. The food was outstanding even at the included restaurants.  Wine, the Musical was a very clever take on a wine tasting.  Now for the downside.  I thought I booked the dining package and confirmed said purchase 3 days before departure with our travel agent.  She told me that everything was set to go.  Upon going to our first reservation at Cagney's I was told that the reservation was not paid for.  After much going back and forth I called our travel agent and she again confirmed that we had the dining package. She was to get in touch with Norwegian and get back to us to rectify the problem.  She never got back to us and we checked with guest services daily to clear up the misunderstanding.  They told us that she never got in touch with them and that we had no dining package.  Again I tried to call her but got a recording.  Explaining my dilemma and the fact that we ended up having to pay for our dinner our La Cucina, I continued to wait for a response.  None was ever received.  Upon returning home, I called her again and she finally returned my call.  I explained my frustration and asked her to resolve the situation.  She told me she would get in touch with Norwegian to find out what happened and would get back to me some time that day.  I waited 2 days and still did not receive a callback. I again called to find out the status of our problem. Again she said she would call me back is 5 minutes.  Two days later I still have not heard a word. I am very surprised by this lack of consideration on  part because the agent appeared very friendly and competent while I was making all the arrangements.  I am very disappointed in the handling of this matter and feel that should have a better handle on  customer complaints particularly during the actual cruise.

Aris, our cabin steward, was excellent and did an incredible job of keeping our room clean.
Loved the towel animals waiting for us every night as we returned to our room.
Food aboard ship was outstanding however we did have a problem with our dining package.

Although the ship holds 4200 passengers we never felt crowded or ignored. All staff members were very friendly and did their best to make us feel welcomed. The food was outstanding and again never had to wait more that 10 minutes to get seated at the dining restaurants.