Very Disappointed

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Escape

This was my first and last Norwegian cruise. Like most of the reviews I found that the service was poor, food quality was poor, and public spaces were inadequate. The ship seemed understaffed and the staff was very unfriendly. It seemed that the rooms were never made up before 1pm or 2pm and the turn down was never done before 8pm or 9pm. The food was very poor, everyone felt sick after eating the whole week. The pool areas were too small for the amount of people on board. The areas used for holding parties and game shows were too small for the amount of people. The shows on board were somewhat okay, the after midnight show was awful and I do not recommend, The Million Dollar Quartet and The Brat pack shows were great. There were just too many disappointments list, as mentioned I will never book another Norwegian cruise based on this experience, they have along way to go to compete with other cruise lines. I would highly recommend checking out Royal Caribbean when looking for cruise vacation.

The stateroom was unremarkable. Typical industry standard, seemed a bit smaller than other ships I have been on. Balcony was definitely smaller than I'm used to.