Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

I was very disappointed to learn that most of the entertainment required additional booking and in some cases an additional entry fee. Also, there were very many restaurants on the ship, however most of them were NOT included in the cost of my cruise. To eat in those restaurants we had to pay (AGAIN) for the entire meal. Overall, what was advertised and what I got were not the same unless I was willing to get nickel and dimed to death.... and I wasn't!

I would rate this cruise as "OK" instead of "Good". I sincerely hope that you adjust your strategies, otherwise this will be my first and last cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines.

My room was well taken care of... however; Why was there a cleaning fee of $13.50 per person charged to my first day on the ship although the previous occupants had already paid that same fee that morning prior to their departure... just as I did on my last day? It's called double dipping!!!
Virtually all entertainment required booking in advance....why? Paying for the cruise should be the only CHORE that I'm required to perform.

1 Comment