Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Third Mate

Pleasant

Sail Date: October 29, 2015

With the average age of guests being around 55 years on this transatlantic trip, I found everyone to be pleasant and not too chaotic or rowdy for my first cruise.

Cruise Photos

Loved the design and compactness - perfect for little people. Lots of storage for this light packer.
Hangers will bash about on a stormy night if they don't have clothes on it.
There were issues on disembarkation in Miami, apparently something broke down so there were long line ups.
It was new and shiny. The Studio rooms are well designed I thought, and I thought everything was easy to get to. The Studios were a little hard to find at first.
Destinations and Excursions No excursions on this one, silly!
Ropes course is never busy on a stormy day!
I wasn't in to the entertainment... but there was definitely something to see or do every night.
For how much they get paid and how hard they work, the frontline staff are lovely, especially the housekeeping staff!
Don't expect the food to be gourmet on the free seated dining, but still very good for no stops. Definitely craved greens and fibre - but if you're a carnivore you'll love it.

Margaritaville is never busy on a stormy day!

1 Comment