Norwegian Escape Inaugural

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Escape

I had the pleasure of going on the NCL Escape Inaugural cruise on November 9th, 2015.

The live entertainment was great!  If you go, make sure you see the Million Dollar Quartet!   The cast had so much talent, and it's one of the best shows I've seen.

I also went to the For the Record:  The Brat Pack, Live at the Supper Club.  The entertainment was great, but the food at The Supper Club left a lot to be desired.  Let's just say, the food at The Supper Club didn't match up with the great entertainment.  The food was very dry and not a lot of flavor -- and it was Seafood!  Not fun eating dry Seafood.

The activities on board were a lot of fun, from the Obstacle Ropes course to the water slides / water park - tons of fun.  They also have a bowling alley and miniature golf.  There is plenty to do on this ship for the entire family!!!

The bathroom in the balcony room I stayed in was nice and large.  Definitely more spacious than a few other cruise lines I have been on.  It was nice to be able to not just take your shower, but you had more than enough room in the bathroom to actually get ready for the evening without feeling too cramped.  The shower was nice and large, there was a long counter next to the sink - where you can spread out your toiletries.  The beds, sheets, pillows, comforter - were heaven to sleep on!

This ship is incredibly huge!  I wasn't able to make it around the entire ship (I kept getting lost or sidetracked with something else I wanted to check out.)

All in all, I think this is a great ship, great entertainment, plenty to do --  the only downfall was the food, in my opinion.  The food is the reason I took off one star.

Lastly, I just wanted to throw in that NCL did an outstanding job with their Christening Ceremony, where Pitbull performed for the guests!!