Inaugural Escape

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2015

Overall this was a great ship! I loved the layout and the food in the Manhattan room was wonderful! If you get the chance to eat at the Teppanyaki I would definitely recommend an earlier reservation as the full experience takes around 2 hours, and be sure to order the Lychee Martini! Also, one of the best places to sun on the ship is forward on deck 18 right above the bridge - great views and barely anyone there!

This was my first time in an interior and I am honestly not a fan - you lose all sense of time since there is no natural light! Also - be careful when coming out of the room as most interiors have a pole right outside the door that it is easy to walk into.
Be sure to give yourself tons of extra time due to Miami traffic!