Norwegian Epic dissappoints in so many ways.
Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean
Sail Date: November 12, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: 9096
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 9 months ago
1. Would not Recommend Norwegian Cruise Line to others.
2. Embarkation and Disembarkation at Port Canaveral took way to long and in both events there was virtually no communications from Norwegian or its crew.
3. Stateroom still needed cleaning after getting in at 2:30 PM, Embarkation process started at 10:30 AM.
4. Taste and Manhattan main dining rooms very inefficient service and in Manhattan Dining Room; Starter was wrong, Entre was incorrect, Cocktails wrong, dessert wrong and I did not appreciate arguing with waiter that all was incorrect as he stated it was what I ordered.
5. La Cuccina service terrible.
6. Le Bistro service and food excellent.
7. Cagney's very good.
8, Bar and Lounge service wholly inadequate; often times took 15 minutes to place order and 15 minutes to receive order.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
I would say I would not recommend.