Entertainment was the Best everything else was ok

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Epic

I have cruised with a number of companies and I have to say this was my least favorite.  Everything from booking the trip to getting good information scheduling flights getting on the ship planning meals entertainment all was very hard.  Over all the staff was good food was ok not the best not the worst.

I will say the shows were great.  One show I tried to book and was told they did not have the show on the ship.  A day later another guest was telling me they had plans to go to the show.  Come to find out the staff did not know what they were talking about.  Everything was extra even it cost extra to go to one of the shows and the price changed a few time from when I paid for it.  Going up of course.  After making plans to go to the show, setting a time months ahead of time the day before the show I was told they could not honor my reservation.  Even know I paid for premium seating I was told it was first come first serve who ever got there first got the best seats.  My luggage did not make the ship and so for the first 5 days I had no cloths except for what I was wearing.  I do not feel the staff made a helpful effort to get my luggage when I asked them what they were doing they told me it was not there problem it was the air line and I needed to deal with the airline.  They did wash my cloths as well as they were very happy to sell me a polo shirt for 50 dollars.

small but nice. ship is ready for an over hall

take out a loan everything cost extra.