Excellent experience for being my first cruise.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Epic

This was my first time in a Cruise, for that everything was wonderful. There were some things that I didn't like for example the mourning breakfast that was so crowded. The cost of the internet service was exaggerated almost 30 dolars per day. The unkind personal trainer in the gym. How people who don't take the cruise tours are treated by the port agents who were rude and not polite dealing with tourists.

During breakfast you need to open other options. It is so crowded.

Very nice and comfortable. Akeisha was very polite and professional.

My suggestion for people like me who don't want to follow the crowd is to download the information of each port. So with that you know what bus take, what train and safe money. I really enjoy the 7 days meals package and two bottles of wine that I drank during my dinners.