Food was good, at best

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Epic

Lots of changes I did not like on this cruse.  I had only one Great meal, a 2" T-Bone.  Fish & Chips and hamburgers at O'Shannons were also highlights. Overall, the breakfast menu was outstanding overll, with the best varity of food.

I do have to comment the staff ooverll.  I have a handicap nd they helped me with assistqance thru the lines.  Entertainment was OK.  The Comedy Club had no comedian.  The best act was Circus ????

Overall the cruise was GOOD at best.  I think I will try another Cruise Line next time.Sad

Comfortable and clean

Very well appointed and ofers a very comfortable cruse.