Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Epic Vacation of a lifetime

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

We did a Back to Back Cruise on board the Epic, May 22nd and May 29th 2016 . We were celebrating my 50th birthday.  We had an extraordinary time!  We did about 12 cruises so far but this was our first time cruising to Europe and this is a perfect itinary!  Very glad we did it twice!  Every ports of call we enjoyed! Days in ports are very long and that is perfect, giving us plenty of time to go explore the sights ashore.  We loved leaving from Barcelona, which is a fabulous city.  The Epic  itself, we enjoyed very much!  We did the BreakAway and Getaway, and I would say,  the Epic is our favorite.  Lots of nook and crannies to find quiet place.  More space on deck.  But, I miss a bit the Promenade around the ship of the Getaway and BreakAway .  The "special" restroom situation was no problem for us being married for a long time!  But this could be awkard for new friends sharing the cabin.   Food was very good. We got the free  UDP when booking  and enjoyed a specialty restaurant every night. Service was very attentive and wonderful.  Our cabin steward was excellent and very nice to talk to. Lastly,  I want to say a big  thank you to Melissa Kaufman-Stolz our TA from Dream Vacations.   She went above and beyond for us.  She made extra sure to make me feel special  all cruise long for my birthday celebration.   Prior to the cruise, she also re-booked my cruise several times to make sure I had the best deal- price for my cruise. This is why I always book long time before sailing. No way to loose!  Also, she was always responding to my e-mails very quickly during the week or the weekend!   She was a big part of making  this trip a memory to last a lifetime and will forever be grateful. Thank you Melissa!   Anyone  looking for a TA , look no further, sit back , relax and enjoy Melissa's excellent service!   This trip is stamped in our heart as one of the most fun and exciting one we did so far!

I highly recommend it!  I would love to do same cruise  again and again!  Happy