Smooth sailing in the Mediterranean...Thanks NCL!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite

Although this was my 25th cruise ( most on Disney) we REALLY enjoyed the Suites that the NCL ships offer.  The HAVEN 2 bedrooms come with a butler and lots of amenities and offer a quiet retreat from a very very busy and crowed ship. As there are so many guests and 24 regular elevators, they seem to stop on every deck.  The ONLY real negative to OUR cruise was that the HAVEN private pool got a lot of children in it every day after our share excursions (I counted 11 kids in a very small pool).  Although parents must be there to supervise , they really don't and the HAVEN staff doesn't really police the situation. There was a 5 year old and a 10 year old in the jacuzzi jumping in and out and the rules state they have to at least be 12 years old.  As a Disney PLATINUM cruiser,  I am looking for a new cruise line to patronize and this is my 3rd NCL cruise--I MAY have found a new home!

Loved The Haven