Internet issues

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2016

In general I had a nice time , had much difficulty with the internet and the Internet manager , Internet was not worth the price , and could not get any satisfaction from your customer service on this issue , the ship was not able to provide Russian menus for the dining rooms witch caused stress for my cruise partner , also bottled water should not be a item that is charged for on the ship , in the future , should I cruise , I will do without Internet or pay as I go , this matter was very frustrating , I did not get what I paid for .