Great Trip to Europe

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Norwegian Epic

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 11, 2015

Ship: Norwegian Epic

Review Summary

We booked our cruise with very short notice. was a great avenue to get fantastic savings on our cruise. Harry Kroll was EXTREMELY helpful as I have never been to Europe. He was able to provide the guidance that I needed to assure a great trip. I would certainly book again with and Harry Kroll. The cruise itself was AMAZING! We have been on a total of 4 cruises and I would put Norwegian Cruise Lines at the top of the list with Disney Cruise Lines on the lines that we have been on. Both my wife and I enjoy drinking adult beverages :) and we loved the beverage package. I automatically thought that we were going to be limited to the house offering of liquor, but no, we were able to upgrade to top shelf liquor and it was included in the package. In fact, I tried to exceed the limit in many cases, but couldn't do it. I definitely recommend , Harry Kroll and Norwegian Cruise Lines.

Ship Experiences

While it was a balcony room, it was very small as compared to the other balcony rooms we have been in on other ships. Service was good.

Ports Of Call