Ship review

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Canary Islands & Morocco (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Number: 2028

I have just finished a cruise with this company and felt I had to leave a review the overall cleanliness of the ship was first class as we're all the staff very friendly and polite however the downside was the temperature of the food I don't think I had a piping hot meal all the time I was on the ship,entertainment became a bit samey every night, if you wanted to go and see a show in the main theatre you had to book to guarantee to see it ,same for the comedians it this was my 5th cruise and I have never come across this kind of set up before and found it very disappointing

Plenty of choices but never hot

Had to pre book to see anything even then you were not guaranteed to get a slot

All staff friendly and very polite

Excellent service clean towels every day
Top marks to the staff