had to fight for refund

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

13 Night Iberia & Western Mediterranean (Southampton To Barcelona)
Sail Date: October 19, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite

Ship looked great after dry dock, food was pretty good, but spent most of my vacation fighting for a refund that I was told would be on my account the first day of sailing. Even though I had an email from ncl guest relations with amount and when I would receive it. Too many problems with ncl to ever think of cruising them again. Jonathon my butler was wonderful along with Diana epic Club . They are the only 2 workers that truly stuck out to me.