Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

NCL Family-Friends Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

All other factors taken into consideration\, this was an average cruise. On a negative note\, I approached customer service (CS) with an issue on the first day. CS said they would contact Security\, make a determination and recontact me. Nobody recontacted me\, so on day three I approached CS again and learned that no action had been taken at all. This disturbed by vacation mindset and certainly did not enhance my relaxation mood. I did not anticipate the issue would be resolved in my favor or against my favor. But I did anticipate that NCL would take action\, as they assured me they would\, to resolve it. On a positive note\, food was good and the food service workers were friendly and attentive.

Pros: Ocho Rios and Cozumel

Cons: Hassles with Coustomer Service and Security

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

The layout of the rooms and the thin separation between toilet and room allowed the loud flushing noise to seem even louder.