Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was Epic...just not in a good way.

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

We just got back from our first Norwegian Cruise and will not be repeat customers. We love cruising but this cruise was a disaster. We started our cruise with a toilet that wasn't working we had to walk down to the customer service desk because they don't answer their phones. Once we has that taken care of (12 hours later) now we have a problem with using the wifi that came in our package. After multiple calls to the front desk I am told I need to talk to the internet manager however he is off for the day call back in the am. Then I am told to go to the internet cafe at 9\, I do and wait for 15 mins\, then walk back to customer service desk to be told he is in a meeting all this for a computer generated password that only he has btw its NCL same for everyone on the ship but he is there only person who knows this. I am FINALLY ready to just enjoy my vacation go to the pool it is so dirty it looks like soup instead of water. This super huge boat doesn't have any extra/bigger pools just more people. This also means no pool chairs unless you wake up at the butt crack of dawn\, and if you want to dine at any specialty restaurants you better make a reservation quick. Most of the people I met on the ship had at least 1 complaint about the cruise and mostly it was we were all board.

Pros: The dueling piano show.

Cons: The disgustingly filthy pool.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

Not much to do on this ship\, and EVERYTHING requires a reservation!
Rooms are very nice and comfortable.
The specialty restaurants are VERY good. Not thrilled that the sushi/noodle bar are not included in the Ultimate Dining package. Buffet (breakfast/lunch) is just ok\, not bad\, but not good. Better make your reservations early
Way to many people on ship for the pool size and amount of deck chairs.