Worst Cruise Ever!!!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite
This is my first Norwegian Cruise and is really unpleasant experiences. We have booked a mini-suite for this cruise\, at first room size is much smaller then I thought. And we have cockroach in our room on the first night....is nightmares just begin..... They explain to us that ship was clear and those cockroaches are not from them ...and they even try to convince us to stay at that suite after they spray.
Anyhow we choose not stay at our suite due to the chemical spray they use and even thou they say the chemical is no harm to us but I have a 2 years old son I do not want my son to expose to any chemical at all. So we have deicide to move and we want a different room. But they told us due to ship was sail full capacity. They have no other mini-suite and we waited for 3 hours to change roomguess what they move us to a inside stateroom. I just can't believe what they told me.. This is an emergency room for cases like us. And this room someone has been used before and it has dirty towel hang in the rack and trash in the trash cansanyway I was too tired to complain any further at that point is already 3amNext day they seem have all the excuse for telling us they have no room to upgrade us. But had to downgrade us. They found a Balcony room for us to move to and are all the way to the front of the ship. At this point I just dont want to argue anymore is still better then stay at the inside stateroom. So we move again .all this trouble we have been thru.they only offer us a free specialty dinner to compensated all the inconvenience that might have cause .......I really really disappointed how the way customer services handling our cases. I have to go complain again to get the refund and shipboard credit.

Pros: Nothing at all

Cons: Cleanliness and Customer Services

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.