Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Great stops/ Fair Ship

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Our cruise was 7 days land and the 7 days on the Epic. Land tour with Gate One Travel (starting in Venice) through Norwegian was a good experience. Fantastic tour guide, hotels and itinerary. we cruise Norwegian all the time however this is my least favorite ship. I didn't care at all for the ship configuration. Everything including bars, restaurants, casino were all open and ran into each other.  The theater where the shows were smelled like you were in a smoking room. I missed regular shows as I did not at all care for the Blue Man Group. The stops on the tour especially the Italy ones were my favorite and if you go to Florence (we saw the city in the land part of our tour) try not to miss Cinque Terre. Beautiful beautiful beautiful is all I can say. What made the ship bearable was our room. It was the Haven. Again tours were wonderful, stops were fine, ship I would rate only a 3 and again that was because of our room. Hopefully they won't have a ship with that design again.

1 Comment