Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Purser

Barcelona Roundtrip to Italy

Sail Date: September 13, 2015

Best Cruise I've had to date.  Was concerned about the size of the Norwegian Epic ship and moving/serving passengers.  They did an outstanding job!!  Crew was fantastic, food excellent and liquor premium.  Nothing bad to say at all about the cruise.  Looking forward to sailing on this ship again in the future when it changes destination.  Only issue I had was with communication between and Norwegian...a few months before the cruise I was informed that the ship would be in drydock longer than originally planned so they had to push my cruise forward to the next month.  I couldn't make that, so I rebooked for the month earlier.  Everything was fine.  Then about a month later I was informed my cruise was cancelled.  This was after I had to rebook hotels and flights (at a cost to me).  Turned out someone dropped the ball and didn't finalize the dates we worked out.  Everyone was very nice and helpful, but I was getting irritated and felt I was being jerked around.  Almost just cancelled because I was losing confidence that this trip was really going to happen.  After hours on the phone for a second time we sorted everything out.  Including my Ultimate Drink and Dining packages that got "lost" in the rescheduling.  Make sure you run hard copies of all your plans/agreements, because when you are rebooked it all goes away in the website and you only have access to your current plans. After all this....we went on the trip and it was fantastic!   Highly recommend this trip to anyone!!

Great cabin, lots of room, well laid out and comfortable.