Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

BONNIE H. REVIEW OF NORWEGIAN EPIC MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE

Sail Date: August 12, 2015

Room Type: Suite

In spite of a few mishaps, our trip went well. After cruise day 5, the drink package issue was brought to Dawn Blue's attention, which we tried to addressed. There was absolutely no type of assistance from Norwegian even after receipt of documentation we provided, which the Guest Services Manager agreed with.  Definitely no type of compensation on charges that were already incurred.  Even though, we brought this issue to their attention.  This is a first in my lifetime of traveling where spending over $24,500 for our group trip, something as simplistic as a drink package is not acknowledged.  I find it truly amazing & even more so when you do not honor charges that was incurred of $53 as well as a speciality restaurant charge of $15.  There was way too many funds spent, for something so small to become an problem.  I handled the situation  to the best of my ability without making continuous calls to just anyone which would continue to take to away the time I paid for as well as the services.  I took care of these charges and hope I can receive compensation for something so small. Disappointed with the administrationton, the guests you say you trying to take care of ... you did not!

THE CURTAIN YOU HAVE UP FOR PRIVACY OF BATHROOM AND SHOWER USAGE SHOULD ALSO INCORPORATE THE SINK AREA.

1 Comment