Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Norwegian Epic - Mediterranean Cruise

Sail Date: August 05, 2015

Overall Norwegian Epic is a great new ship. I did like the freestyle cruising concept, my whole family enjoyed their swimming pool, food, and their activities.

The ship was very crowded but overall we enjoyed meeting people from different countries. Maybe it was the fact that this ship actually runs 2 cruises at once with one group departing from Rome and the other departing from Barcelona which is good and bad . Also, the food quality in their different restaurants was very good.  Regarding ship staff , they were effective and friendly. I recommend this trip to everyone even the families with small kids . nice ship, great food, fair activities, overall, I have no complaints.

well organized and clean