Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

A great way to see many places!

Sail Date: June 17, 2015

the cruise was exactly what I expected. Rooms were nice (I had a balcony) and well taken care of. The ship was clean and staff was generally very pleasant and helpful. I upgraded all of my dinners, which I highly suggest if you don't want to feel like you are being fed with the masses or rushed through. Embarking/disembarking was easy and all ports had some form of transportation to local train station or city center. We did one excursion, but any port can be accessed on your own.

1 Comment