Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Worst cruise I have ever taken!

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

The Blue Man Group was the only reason that I booked with Norwegian.  I booked over a year in advance and received emails almost daily from Norwegian over every little thing.  They did not seem to be concerned to notify people that The Blue Man Group did not renew with Norwegian and would no longer be onboard.  I purchased the Ultimate Dining package for all of us and was sadly disappointed in that also.  It took so long for our dinner each night that we missed what few shows were available.  We tried to make our online reservations online before the cruise but that option was not available.  The first day aboard, the reservations system was messed up.  Our room key cards did not work half the time and we would be locked out.  The art gallery people were extremely pushy.  Our room did not get cleaned everyday and on the days it was cleaned, it was close to evening when it was done.  Twice, we had to ask for towels because our room steward removed the dirty ones and did not leave clean ones.  All in all, this was the absolute worst cruise I have ever taken.  Never again, will I take a Norwegian cruise.