Worst Cruise EVER!!!!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic

I was very excited to board the Norwegian Epic because I heard so many great things to do while on the ship and that it was going to be an excellent experience. Boy was I in for a treat. 85% of the time spent on the ship I spent in my stateroom. For one the Blue Man group event was replaced with a show I never heard of "Oh what a night" and although the guys did a great job performing the show was fairly boring and not entertaining. The food was HORRIBLE!!!! Every morning we ate the same thing (burnt French toast, watery eggs, dried fruits and greasy bacon etc..). The food remained under a hot light until the point it will crack your tooth if you weren't careful. The staff we not that pleasant and the daily itinerary was shameful. This ship only catered to the smoking, kids and old casino heads. Nothing for the young adults to do myself. Everyday I was hoping something interesting would be printed but there wasn't. I think I was more happy to get off the boat when we got to our excursions than being on the boat itself. I will never book another cruise with Norwegian nor will I recommend this cruise line to any of my friends or family.

Do not book!!!!!!